VENTURE PLATFORM ACCOUNT DETAILS
ANNUAL FEES AND ONE TIME ONLY CHARGES
We will send a separate invoice based on the information below.
Annual License fees: monthly or annual billing options:
1) Annual billing takes place on the first Monday of September for all subscribers and those opting for annual billing receive a special bonus in their first year as they are only responsible for paying a prorated amount of the first year’s fee through the following September annual billing date, at which point they pay the first full subscription fee.
2) Monthly billing occurs on the 1st of each month, or the closest subsequent business day if the 1st falls on a weekend or holiday, and is only payable by credit card or ACH transfer (company check payments are not available for this option). Monthly payments using credit cards incur a four percent payment processing fee for credit card payments and one percent fee for ACH.
3) One time only fees: 50% due at onset of agreement, 50% due at site launch.
We will prorate the prorated annual license fees to coincide with the organization's fiscal year. These fees include the Table Based Content and Adobe Typekit Font integration add-ons.
- The prorated annual license fee from Mar 1 - Aug 31 covers 184 days and we will break that into two invoices. $5,442 / 184 days = $2,743.36
- Invoice 1: covers Mar 1 - Jun 30, or 122 days = $1,818.97, due Mar 1
- Invoice 2: covers Jul 1 - Aug 31, or 62 days = $924.39 due Jul 1
Includes Planning and Project Management, User Experience and Design, Image Production Prep, Migration, and Coordination and Collaboration with existing elements.
Venture is responsible for migrating all frontend accessible content included in the review document provided for the proposal from existing publishing platform to new WordPress database. Client agrees to provide Venture with admin access to existing platform and database. Event content is limited to one season's worth of events.
Venture will design a template for client to use at their Tessitura TNEW hosted account. The template will match the new design branding and style along with conforming with necessary TNEW design requirements. Template will pull all header and footer elements into TNEW hosted site and function dynamically, meaning, if KC Opera makes a change to their navigation menu at the mean site, that change is pushed through automatically to the TNEW version.
We do not anticipate the need for any non-TNEW related custom programming for your project.
MASTER SERVICE AGREEMENT