Composer and performer Tim Hinck has always been a forward-thinking artist and when it came time for a new website, he was all about a Yes, and… approach to cultivating revenue streams other composers tend to overlook. As a truly collaborative composer, Venture helped him identify ways to capitalize on that approach and the result was a unique member subscription feature.
Branded the Composer’s club, year-long memberships are divided into large ensembles, small ensembles, and duos & solos. Each membership pools funds to help generate new works. In turn, members gain access to work closely with the composer in creating new works that fit the exact parameters of the collective’s needs. There’s also a Composer’s Coffee Club level that provides a portal to completely unique, curated musical experiences.
The site also includes a dynamic press kit, an e-commerce platform that can sell digital download, shipped, and rental products. Patrons can manage digital downloads through a secure customer account page. An event calendar includes listing for Hinck’s self produced events as well as performances of his works across the country.
- A clean, minimal design approach makes it easy for site visitors to engage with a wide array events and program offerings.
- A stunning dark design.
- Bold photography driven page and content layouts.
- Member-only content.
- Automation includes immediate digital downloads, and welcome email campaigns to new subscribers.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.