“At Palo Alto Players we dreamed of having an industry-leading website that reflected the quality of the art on our stage. Thanks to Drew and his team at The Venture Platform, that dream is now a reality. Drew worked with us to develop a detailed project plan that met our design goals, timeline, and budget. Not only were we working through a complete redesign, but also integrating our site with a new ticketing/CRM platform. Drew’s experience working across a variety of ticketing service providers proved invaluable during the transition. As a small staff we are also grateful for the ongoing customer support that Drew provides after the launch to keep the site up to date and relevant. We highly recommend Drew and his team!”
Palo Alto Players creates exceptional theatre experiences that inspire, entertain, and enrich the lives of our local artists and audiences. They’ve been doing it since 1931 and with that kind of rich history, everyone at Venture was excited to work on a major site redesign that helps project the depth of that history while simultaneously projecting their forward-thinking strategic goals.
The PAPlayers previous website was integrated into the their previous ticketing provider’s proprietary platform and as a result, offered very little direct control over content management and design. The end result is a vastly improved frontend user experience, Venture focused on creating content management flows that reduces staff time and offers something fun and exciting to work with. We also incorporated several features and functionality they were currently outsourcing to third party providers such as form and survey management.
The project included rolling out a major change for the organization in the form of a new CRM/Ticketing system. Venture worked with them to provide a branded solution that simultaneously maximized what the platform could deliver. On top of all that, the project finished on schedule and on budget.
The entire PAPlayers staff was involved in the process and it was a pleasure to work with such an organized and enthusiastic team! The end result is a new site that genuinely reflects the organization’s personality and mission driven goals.
- A clean, minimal design approach makes it easy for site visitors to engage with a wide array events and program offerings.
- Event pages includes direct ticket purchase links to each performance and more information about each program.
- Custom forms facilitate a wide range of audition application needs.
- Color-coded and branded event series landing pages.
- Spektrix integration includes the ability to sell single tickets, subscriptions, gift certificates, and accept donations.
- Note the use of custom page header images throughout the site!
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.
increase in page load speed
increase in social engagement