The Opera Festival of Chicago is dedicated to presenting fully staged productions of Italian opera masterworks that rarely grace the stage in the United States, making this work accessible to American audiences and artists alike.
Thanks to working from a starting point of recently updated site content and vector format graphic assets, the planning and site architecture came together quickly.
When it was all said and done, we from “let’s do this” to primary website launch in five weeks!
The end result turned out fabulous and we provided them with the fundamental features they needed such as vastly improved single event show pages with calendars that make it easy for patrons to find shows and buy tickets, a variety or specialty form, and layouts that show off all of their fabulous photography and graphic design elements.
- A modern, clean design approach combined with high contrast text and call to action elements provides visitors a comfortable user experience.
- Liberal use of svg graphics provide one of the fastest average page load speeds among all our users.
- Event pages include direct ticket purchase links to each performance and more information about each program.
- Gorgeous event listing page uses existing graphic design assets to produce a lovely row based layout.
- Loads of beautiful full width background images used throughout the home page and most interior static pages.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.
UpStage CRM User
Opera Festival of Chicago was among the first UpStage CRM users. The organization’s branding was seamless across the primary website and dedicating ticketing and account management apps. They sold an array of ticket packages, reserved seating and general admission single tickets, and process all donations through their UpStage powered apps. Ticket buyers can access their full transaction history, digital tickets, and communicate with the organization. Learn more about UpStage CRM.