The New Albany Symphony Orchestra (NASO) project demonstrates just how much a group with a firm budget can accomplish. In addition to their primary site, we created a separate musician site and a dedicated fundraiser site for their annual 5k run.
The project provided an opportunity for the group to reflect on recent growth and establish the prominent role they serve within their cultural landscape. It also provided the ability to create dedicated single vent pages for each of their programs.
They can now accurately track their marketing efforts across digital social, and print campaigns and spend less of their precious staff time managing content.
- A strong material design approach makes it easy for site visitors to visually distinguish the large number of events on listings and searches.
- Animated title styles on interior pages project a personal touch.
- Dedicated artist pages allow the organization to highlight soloists and key artistic personnel.
- Dedicated child sites for musician-only content and an annual fundraising event.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.