The League of Chicago Theatres is an alliance of theatres, which leverages its collective strength to support, promote and advocate for Chicago’s theatre industry. Through our work, we ensure that theatre continues to thrive in our city.
The organization needed a major overhaul of their website design and content architecture. Add to that, they were still managing their more than 300 theatre users manually. Venture led the process to help reconfigure and streamline their program and service oriented online content and converted their entire new member and existing member annual renewals to an online format.
Migrating to the online member management functionality provided substantial automation benefits that generate dozens of reduced hours handling renewals each year. The online membership functionality also provides members with access to their membership info and automatically pushes their credentials to the trio of member-only websites at chicagoplays.com, jobs.leagueofchicagotheatres.org, and auditions.leagueofchicagotheatres.org.
- A strong material design approach makes it easy for site visitors to navigate and engage with content.
- Gorgeous landing page designs highlight their numerous special projects.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Featured images used as headers on static pages.
- New members can purchase memberships online and begin using benefits immediately.
- Annual member renewals are generated automatically and delivered via email with direct links for online payment.
- Members receive a dedicated Theatre Manager user portal
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.