The Lakes Area Music Festival is a thriving worldwide hub for classical music and a force for broad and sustained development in central Minnesota. For their 2021 season, they needed a new website capable of handling an expanded performing calendar, a growing media library, and help them better engage with with their audience.
When LAMF went looking for a new web provider, they needed a way to minimize content migration hurdles, have an ongoing support contact, and to find someone who genuinely understood the unique needs of a summer classical music festival. Starting with a strong fundamental style guide, Venture designed a beautiful and modern result inspired heavily by dark design practices.
We also created several custom post types and templates to facilitate an extensive musician profile library. Venture’s Integrated Team Management Add-on became the ideal solution to create musician profiles and group them into teams per section and individual events.
- A modern dark, minimal design approach combined with high contrast text and call to action elements provides visitors a comfortable usability experience.
- Event pages include direct ticket purchase links to each performance and more information about each program.
- Custom forms facilitate a wide range of lead gen needs and directly sync with MailChimp.
- An extensive media library facilitates an expanding catalog of video and audio content.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.
increase in page load speed
more accurate metrics
increase in social engagement