Jeannette Sorrell is recognized internationally as one of today’s most creative early-music conductors. She has been credited by the U.K.’s BBC Music Magazine for forging “a vibrant, life-affirming approach to the re-making of early music… a seductive vision of musical authenticity.”
Ms. Sorrell’s career has seen a steady increase and she knew it was time to develop a dedicated artist website. It needed to serve as a resource for her artist representation along with showcasing a large library of videos and critical acclaim.
Venture designed a site that leverages her existing striking photography to project her desired image. On top of everything else, the site runs blazingly fast across all device types and network connections.
- Beautiful full width photos highlight each page and project a unique personality.
- Custom color palette derived from principal photography.
- Extra Smartphone savvy by using large, finger friendly contact points throughout the entire design.
- A tight, clean homepage layout that uses a full width hero image and critical acclaim highlights.
- A dedicated discography showcases Ms. Sorrell’s extensive recordings.
- The entire project took less than 14 days to complete!