A straightforward project, HollyMulcahy.com is designed to function more as an interactive brochure and project the artist’s considerable accomplishments and professional stature as recognized by world renowned peers via a multitude of testimonials. Utilizing a dark graphic design motif and big, bold typography, the site retains a clear image that renders equally well on Smartphone and tablet browsers as it does on desktop browsers.
Completely redesigned in 2016, the site leverages the added design benefits of Venture’s Advanced Design And Layout Tools Add-on, the site features a delightfully creative homepage animation scheme that replaced the previous traditional image slider with a series of hero images. An enhanced ability to integrate image content into core design elements that work equally well across desktop, tablet, and Smartphone platforms leverages Holly’s existing photography resources.
Integrated social sharing functionality, audio clips, and downloadable bio content round out a firm online presence package.
- A stunning, dark design.
- A sticky navigation menu remains visible on the page regardless how far down a user scrolls.
- Social sharing automatically appears via full width bottom row after user scrolls down page.
- Homepage features a bold hero images with defined CTAs to begin leading site visitor though key user flows.
- A remarkable dynamic photo gallery automatically arranges images in a masonry layout that shifts across device types.
- Custom designed logo has full desktop version and scaled down option for sticky menu.