Common Ground – the Cindy Nord Center for Renewal has over 25 years of experience providing innovative programs focusing on Conscious Living for people of all ages to nurture and challenge their mind, body, and spirit. Conscious Living is about being connected to each other and nature, as well as being resilient to life’s challenges, while realizing one’s full potential.
Common Ground is home to summer day camps for youth, adult team-building programs, and custom-designed seminars. We have a top-rated zipline canopy tour open to the public, the proceeds from which are reinvested in our youth programs.
They are located on 30 wooded acres along the Vermilion River just 10 minutes west of Oberlin, Ohio.
When they reached out to us, Common Ground was in a precarious place and needed a new site fast. As in, next week fast.
Fortunately, they had all of the content in order and ready for us inside clearly labeled Google Drive folders and their project manager was the very model of on-the-spot communication.
When it was all said and done, we from “let’s do this” to site launch in nine days…nine…days #NotATypo
The end result turned out fabulous and we provided them with the fundamental features they needed such as a contact form that pushes submissions to an AirTable document, a much improved event management system, a lightning fast responsive design, and layouts that show off all of their fabulous photography.
- A strong material design approach makes it easy for site visitors to visually distinguish the large number of events on listings and searches.
- Gorgeous landing page designs highlight their capital project.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Contact form to AirTable sync automatically pushes form submissions into predefined team member contact tables for organized follow-up.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.