Chicago Childrens’ Theatre aspires to enrich our community through diverse and significant theatrical and educational programming that engages and inspires the child in all of us.
Founded in 2005, the critically acclaimed Chicago Children’s Theatre focuses on the production of first-rate children’s theatre in Chicago, with top writing, performing, and directorial talent and high-quality design and production expertise. Chicago Children’s Theatre also produces The Red Kite Project, a multi-sensory interactive theatre program tailored specifically to the needs of children on the autism spectrum. In 2017, Chicago Children’s Theatre became the first theater for young audiences in the nation to win a National Theatre Award from the American Theatre Wing, creators of the Tony Awards.
With a wide variety of program and event activity, CCT needed a web solution to bring everything together in an organized and intuitive solution that allows visitors to find the information they need quickly. In addition to a vastly improved frontend user experience, Venture focused on creating content management flows that reduces the time staff spend with content management tasks. We also incorporated several features and functionality they were currently outsourcing to third party providers such as registration forms.
The entire CCT staff was a pleasure to work with and the end result is a new site that assists the organization in maximizing revenue and outreach.
- A clean, minimal design approach makes it easy for site visitors to engage with a wide array events and program offerings.
- Event pages includes direct ticket purchase links to each performance and more information about each program.
- Custom registration forms facilitate a wide range of needs.
- Splashy page headers highlight CCT’s wealth of photography resources.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.