Schizo-musical, Bruce Anthony Kiesling is often confused about what kind of music he loves the most. All of his time on the podium suggests he’s a “classical” guy, but he’s also been seen on the stage of the Hollywood Bowl conducting with Stevie Wonder and Latin superstar Juanes. His current conducting positions include staff positions with the LA Phil, PAsadena Symphony, and the Tulare County Symphony. As music director of the latter, ticket sales and sponsorships have increased to record levels and his concert comments and insider stories have become popular additions to programs.
Bruce wanted a site the profiled his numerous artistic posts as well as something that would let him publish a string of personal notes. Opting for a custom logo, he set strict thresholds for a final product that projected his personal flare for style. Venture’s extraordinary graphic designer produced three options that were so compelling, Bruce decided to use all three.
- Filtered event listings provide visitors with the ability to see all events as a whole or broken down per ensemble and guest conducting appearances.
- Direct ticket purchase links to most individual performances.
- Stunning custom logos.
- Featured overview for each of Bruce’s ensemble along with a personal statement about why he finds each group special.
- Dedicated image galleries; one per ensemble and as a cumulative gallery that serves as a press kit resource.
- Venture’s multisite add-on allows Bruce to manage both conducting and composing sites from a single admin account.