The Austin Chamber Music Center had been thinking about getting a new website for many years, but it always felt like a daunting task that we didn’t have enough time or money to tackle. When we started the project with Venture, we were immediately put at ease. Drew always made us feel like we were his number one priority, and was always happy to chat if we had any questions or ideas. Not only did we benefit from his website expertise and understanding of arts management, but he was patient and fun to work with. Our new website is BEAUTIFUL and is much easier to navigate and edit. We are now proud to direct people to the site to learn more about our mission; it is finally an asset and not a hindrance. Drew and the Venture team have gone beyond creating a new website—they have transformed ACMC!
The Austin Chamber Music Center (ACMC) creates chamber music experiences that connect, educate, and inspire our community. When the organization went looking for a new web provider, they had several key goals focused on improving user experience, making it easy to find and purchase event tickets, streamline their program and educational offering pages, and highlight their many talented faculty and artists.
The entire ACMC staff was involved in the process and the end result is a new site that reaches those goals and successfully enhances their branding thanks to a wealth of unique imagery.
In the end, their new venture designed and powered site helps save dozens of staff hours each month thanks to improved content management features and workflows.
- A clean, minimal design approach makes it easy for site visitors to engage with a wide array of class and event offerings.
- Custom post types combined with Venture’s Post Listing Customizer Add-on make it easy to create landing pages for program activity, to performance overviews, through artist and faculty index pages.
- Numerous custom forms facilitate a wide range of program and course registrations through volunteer submissions.
- Note the use of custom page header images throughout the site!
- They also have some of the coolest social share bar styling for desktop devices we’ve created to-date.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.