Named for the classical god of music and the sun, Apollo’s Fire was founded in 1992 by the award-winning young harpsichordist and conductor Jeannette Sorrell. Sorrell envisioned an ensemble dedicated to the baroque ideal that music should evoke the various Affekts or passions in the listeners.
Their new Venture powered website includes major updates and improvements to their previous layout and navigation architecture along with a contemporary application of Baroque design elements.
Custom programing provided the ability to integrate their new box office and CRM functionality from Spektrix, allowing site visitors to remain on their site throughout the entire ticket purchase process and have that transactional data automatically synced with their CRM.
- Spektrix iframe integration allows patrons to remain on site throughout the full ticket purchase path.
- Liberal use of video, audio, and image based media.
- Full width page header images help reinforce unique concert series offerings as well as create striking static page content.
- A sticky navigation menu makes it easy for desktop site visitors to navigate through the site.
- Venture’s e-commerce system handles an extensive CD library and provides an intuitive user shopping experience.
- Apollo’s Fire’s in-house designer managed to create a number of contemporary baroque image elements that work equally well across all devices.