Introducing one of our most unique Add-ons: Venture Press Release Manager. Designed to be a dedicated function for creating and managing press release content, it provides a substantial amount of control over creating categorized press release entries and lists that can be inserted into any page or post as well as widgetized sidebars and footers.
The Add-on offers three powerful admin panels:
Creating/Editing Press Releases
- Dedicated fields for “release date,” “tag/sub headline,” “Location,” and “Custom Summary.”
- Attach downloadable copy of the PR in either pdf or doc/docx format (or both!).
- Select unique boilerplate templates for “About” and “Contact Info.”
- Post-date publication date to the second for embargoed content.
- Attach featured image in addition to embedded photos in the PR content.
- Assign unique boilerplate as needed.
- Create unlimited number of categories, used to create custom PR lists and archives.
- Assign standard WordPress tags.
- Each of the unique fields can be styled however you wish for frontend display; for pro users, this is a free service with your annual license fee and a one-time-only design fee for Standard and Artist users.
- And yes, the system automatically places ### at the end of every PR for you!
Creating/Editing Boilerplates & Contact Info
- Use the free-form content editor to create desired “About” content.
- Dedicated fields for contact info: “Name,” “Position/Title,” “Phone,” “Email,” “Mailing Address,” “Website,” “Twitter,” “Facebook,” and “LinkedIn.”
- Venture automatically transforms social media, email, and website meta into clickable links on the frontend.
- Create an unlimited number of boilerplates and assign to individual PRs as desired.
- Editing a boilerplate will push those changes through to all individual press releases currently published! Say goodbye to outdated “Contact” and “About” info floating around online!
Creating/Editing PR Lists
- Create lists that show titles only or ready formatted content blocks that include “Title,” “Tag Line” (if assigned), “Custom Summary” (if assigned), PDF/DOC download buttons (if downloadable content assigned), and “Featured Image” (if assigned).
- Set maximum number of PR entries to show before a “read more” button appears.
- Customize “Read More” button text.
- Customize “Read More” URL target (you can even include outbound links).
- Assign any number of categories or tags.
- Universal editing means you can make changes to an existing list and those modifications will be pushed through to the frontend automatically, anywhere that list is being used.