This add-on enhances existing exporting tools by simplifying the data transfer to other systems via a patron and/or order exporter that outputs CSV formatted files. Export bulk export data on demand or you set an automatic export via FTP or HTTP POST for any or all order statuses!
- Export patron data: name, email, addresses, whether a paying customer, and more
- Define order export by date and status
- Automatically export orders to CSV on a recurring basis via FTP or HTTP POST
- Automatically upload your CSV exports to a remote server via FTP
- View export status on the Orders screen
- Export individual orders from the Orders or Edit Order page
- Export order data: order amounts, linked patron, addresses, items, order notes, order numbers, etc.
- Set a custom filename for exported files
- Export custom fields (meta) for patron and orders
Automatically Export Orders
Many third-party services require you to upload your orders or customer information in a CSV file via FTP. This is a very time-consuming process, which can be completely automated with this extension. Each order is marked as “exported” and an order note is added to help manage your fulfillment process.