For over 170 years, The Temple-Tifereth Israel (TTTI) has provided for the spiritual, communal and educational needs for generations of Jews. They strive to create a community of prayer and reflection, support and compassion, learning and growth.
As a leading institution in the Cleveland, OH area, TTTI maintains multiple facilities and year-round programs that align closely with traditional arts and culture institutions:
- The Ganon Gil Early Learning Center is a comprehensive and developmental early childhood program designed to help children ages 6 weeks to 5 years reach their full potential socially and emotionally. It provides the educational components necessary for future school success.
- At The Temple-Tifereth Israel, they create sacred time and space, allowing them to set aside daily concerns, experience a sense of community, and reflect on the meaning of their lives. It is where they worship, learn, and find ways to put Reform Jewish values into practice.
- The Temple Museum of Jewish Art, Religion, and Culture is home to a collection that numbers over 2,500 Jewish ritual and fine art objects including 186 pieces on view in The Temple-Tifereth Israel Gallery at The Maltz Museum of Jewish Heritage. In addition to exhibitions, Museum programming includes monthly Art Talks, salons, lectures, tours, artists-in-residence, and collaborations with schools and community groups. The Temple Arts Program is best known for its innovative, cutting edge programming like Klezmer U band for teens, The Temple Adult Ensemble, the Congregational Choir, Youth Choir, Kol Isha women’s choir, and much more.
TTTI required a web presence that provided a superior user experience for members so they could engage with numerous programs all through a single online point of contact. Administrators needed the ability to manage rapidly changing content and create complex online forms used for program registrations. Venture delivered a solution that exceeded their needs while providing a lightning fast end user experience.
- A modern, clean design approach combined with high contrast text and call to action elements provides visitors a comfortable user experience.
- Loads of beautiful full width background images used throughout the home page and most interior static pages.
- Unique page layouts per program.
- Liberal use of svg graphics provide one of the fastest average page load speeds among all our users.
- Gorgeous event listing page uses existing graphic design assets to produce a lovely row based layout.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.
- Embedded live streaming and on-demand video content.