The San Antonio Symphony (SAS) has a rich history dating back to the 1880s. Their mission is to delight, inspire, and engage our entire community through excellent performance, education, and outreach. When the SAS went looking for a new web provider, they needed to replace a platform that started off meeting their needs but over time, became hampered by database bloat and inconsistent content management tools. Venture’s performance focused code, year-round updates, and unlimited support meant they no longer had to worry about getting off brand and degraded revenue performance.
In addition to a vastly improved frontend user experience, Venture focused on creating content management flows that reduced staff time by more than 50 percent. We also incorporated several features and functionality they were currently outsourcing to third party providers such as form and survey management.
Their new website makes it substantially easier for patrons to find events and purchase tickets, discover information about musicians and guest artists, and a streamlined user flow making it easier to discover information about ancillary mission driven programs and educational offerings.
The entire SAS staff was a pleasure to work with and the end result is a new site that assists the organization in maximizing revenue and outreach.
- A clean, minimal design approach makes it easy for site visitors to engage with a wide array events and program offerings.
- Event pages includes direct ticket purchase links to each performance and more information about each program.
- Custom forms facilitate a wide range of audition application needs.
- Color-coded and branded event series landing pages.
- Dedicated musician portfolio pages.
- Note the use of custom page header images throughout the site!
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.
increase in page load speed
increase in social engagement