Orchestra Kentucky was founded in the summer of 2000 with no funds and just a vision of two friends, Jeff Reed and Mike Thurman. Both are musicians and saw the need in the Bowling Green community for an orchestra of professionals.
After several years of solid and rapid growth, Orchestra Kentucky needed a new website to better handle their growing list of events, accommodate online donations and subscription purchases directly at the website, and reduce staff time with content management tasks.
The end result turned out fabulous and we provided them with the fundamental features they needed such as vastly improved single event show pages with listings that make it easy for patrons to find shows and buy tickets, a variety or specialty form, and layouts that show off all of their fabulous photography and graphic design elements.
Custom forms collect donations securely and provide the ability to process online subscription orders.
- A strong material design approach makes it easy for site visitors to visually distinguish between events in a variety of list formats.
- Donation and subscription forms were designed to handle a variety of conditional giving conditions.
- Loads of beautiful images used throughout the home page and most interior static pages.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.