The New York Choral Society has been hailed as “one of the mainstays of the city’s music scene, known for its adventuresome repertoire.” Founded in 1959, they are widely known for the outstanding artistic quality of our performances of live choral music.
When NYCHORAL went looking for a new web provider, one of the key deliverables was a content management structure that was intuitive and could be managed by only two our three team members…but not look plain or uninviting. The end result was a fresh, clean, and minimal design that projected the same chic yet inviting quality the chorus is known for. We also incorporated several features and functionality they were currently outsourcing to third party providers such as form and survey management.
Venture worked with existing branding elements as inspiration for an even more contemporary online design presence. On top of all that, the project finished on schedule and on budget.
Key members of the NYCHORAL staff were involved in the process and it was a pleasure to work with such an organized and engaged team! The end result is a new site that better projects the organization’s history and their dynamic future
- A clean, minimal design approach makes it easy for site visitors to engage with a wide array events and program offerings.
- Event pages includes direct ticket purchase links to each performance and more information about each program.
- Custom forms facilitate a wide range of audition application needs.
- An extensive media library facilitates an expanding catalog of video and audio content.
- Table based content helps visitors filter, sort, and export the organization’s extensive performance archive.
- Incorporating their red logomark into call-out styles for copy.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.
increase in page load speed
more accurate metrics
increase in social engagement