A versatile conductor, Kayoko Dan is active in the fields of orchestra, ballet, and opera. Ms. Dan began her tenure as the Music Director of the Chattanooga Symphony & Opera in the 2011-2012 season. Previously, she served as Assistant Conductor of the Phoenix Symphony and Music Director of Central Kentucky Youth Orchestras. She has been awarded the Karajan Fellowship for Young Conductors, as well as the David Effron Conducting Fellowship at the Chautauqua Institute. Ms. Dan has participated in numerous workshops including the Kurt Masur Conducting Seminar, International Bartok Festival, Fondazione I Pomeriggi Musicali Conducting Workshop and National Conducting Institute.
Ms. Dan needed an updated website capable of projecting the depth her professional activity alongside an equally diverse event schedule. The goals were straightforward: keep it simple, make it clean, and be sure it is stunning. These parameters made it easy to produce a site that projected her unique personality and musical spirit, all of which were recently captured in a series of new photographs. To that end, her site’s overall branding was developed from the ground up using those unique photographic resources and as you can see when visiting the site, the results were spectacular.
The entire project took less than 16 days to complete!
- Beautiful full width photos highlight each page and project a unique personality.
- Custom color palette derived from principal photography.
- Customized page layouts overlay images with body content to produce a seamless transition from image to copy based material.
- Mega menu used to create a very user friendly icon-based navigation menu that capitalizes on monochromatic variations of primary color palette that is equally effective in both desktop, tablet, and Smartphone browsers.
- Extra Smartphone savvy by using large, finger friendly contact points throughout the entire design.
- An extensive event schedule including direct ticket purchase links.
- A tight, clean homepage layout that uses a full width image to occupy the complete area.
- A dedicated page for both high profile testimonials and critical reviews.
- A password protected backstage pass page provides access to embedded video content.