Catherine Chen joined the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra as Principal Bassoon in 2017 at the age of 24. That’s an extraordinary accomplishment and if that weren’t enough, she champions new music for bassoon and operates a busy reed making and reed supply business. Being a self-motivated professional, she formed her own LLC and contracted Venture to help bring all of these career facets to life in a custom website.
The entire project came together in just over one month. In addition to fabulous copy and content, Catherine’s photos project a high-impact image. You will not forget her or her site! Venture incorporated them into her homepage with a wealth of custom design goodies. Her site is a perfect example of how much positive impact art design has on producing a remarkable final product.
- A clean, minimal design approach makes it easy for site visitors to engage with a wide array events and program offerings.
- TWO custom logos, one that serves as her primary logo and one for her store pages.
- An extensive video and audio library.
- E-commerce functionality support shipped and digital download products.
- Both the site and store are connected to a MailChimp marketing account that automatically adds new customers to segmented lists.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.