A part of the community for more than sixty years, the Ashtabula Arts Center (AAC) is a nonprofit, multi-arts facility featuring dance, theater, music, and the visual arts. From summer kid’s camp to ballroom dancing, the Ashtabula Arts Center offers performances, activities, classes, and other programming for all ages and all levels of artistic talents and abilities, from the beginner to the advanced student.
Their new Venture powered website provided an improved user interface that allows visitors to easily locate event and class schedules, info, and purchase/registration details. The site also provides an improved content management workflow that allows the organization to manage much of their regularly updating content directly. The next round of improvement toward the latter part of the season include integrating their email marketing solution alongside activating Venture’s e-commerce platform in order to accept online donations.
- A unique homepage hero image captures their mission driven spirit incorporates their wide range of activity that includes a full spectrum of performing arts events, classes, and art exhibits.
- Internal pages feature full width layouts with liberal use of vertical tabs.
- Extra Smartphone savvy by using large, finger friendly contact points throughout the entire design.
- A tight, clean homepage layout that uses Venture’s homepage event module to display upcoming offerings.
- A classic black and white palette allows them to take advantage of a unique semi-transparent design motif.