The mission of Actor’s Theatre of Charlotte (ATC) is to present, in an intimate environment, bold and innovative new works by contemporary playwrights who share our respect for language and humanity.
When they reached out to us, ATC was looking for a provider that could project that image while simultaneously making it easier for site visitors to find evert information and purchase tickets.
Oh, they also needed things done fast and on budget.
When it was all said and done, we from “let’s do this” to site launch in six weeks.
The end result turned out fabulous and we provided them with the fundamental features they needed such as vastly improved single event show pages with calendars that make it easy for patrons to find shows and buy tickets, a variety or specialty form, and layouts that show off all of their fabulous photography and graphic design elements.
- A strong material design approach makes it easy for site visitors to visually distinguish the large number of events on listings and searches.
- Gorgeous event listing page uses existing graphic design assets to produce a lovely grid based layout.
- Loads of beautiful full width background images used throughout the home page and most interior static pages.
- WCAG compliant color contrast.
- Sticky navigation makes it easy for patrons to navigate and purchase tickets across all device types.